Thursday, May 5, 2011

What are we doing this summer? Bear Lake Cabin Rentals and sun

My brother and sister in law, Chuck and Ginger, own a cabin rental/property management business in Bear Lake called Bear Lake Cabin Rentals.  Last year they were very busy and now they have added even more cabins to the rental pool, so they have hired Emily and I to help take off some of the load.  We are very excited.  Our first summer after we were married was spent in Bear Lake, so it will be fun to be back up there.  I am especially excited.  As a soon-to-be college grad with a degree in business entrepreneurship, working in a start-up company is a lot of fun for me.  I get to wear multiple hats, implement some new things I've learned, and all that good stuff.  One thing I will be helping with a lot is doing more online marketing, especially through social media such as Facebook and Twitter.  Chuck and Ginger work really hard to make their customers happy, so it will be a great working environment.  If you know of anyone who needs a cabin this summer in Bear Lake send them our way (www.BearLakeCabinRentals.com)

We may not get out on the lake much this summer, but we'll definitely have fun and get a nice tan.

Follow us on twitter: @gobearlake and @bearlakecabins
Like us on Facebook: Bear Lake Cabin Rentals

And come to visit us if you can!  Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment